If you’ve started to notice the wrinkles on your face getting a bit deeper or your cheeks looking a little less full, it may be time to explore cosmetic options for rejuvenating your facial appearance. Many people shy away from the idea of cosmetic procedures because they worry that the results will be too severe or unnatural. However, today, there are numerous non-surgical options for improving the appearance of your face subtly and effectively.
While about 120,000 facelifts were performed in 2012, more than 6 million Botox® injections were administered according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Botox® and other non-surgical options are a great way to enhance your appearance in a non-permanent, customizable way. Of course, there are certain things that non-surgical treatments can’t achieve, but if you want to start slow or only want to make minor adjustments to your appearance, there are a lot of ways you can enhance the beauty of your face affordably and without major surgery.
Non-Surgical Facial Treatments are Affordable and Quick
Here are the top reasons why more people are considering non-surgical facial enhancements than ever before:
- Affordability. Botox® injections, dermal fillers, and chemical peels are all much less expensive than their surgical counterparts. You can achieve excellent results for a fraction of the cost with these non-surgical treatments.
- Speed. Many facial rejuvenation procedures can be performed in 30 minutes to an hour. In some cases, you may be able to schedule a procedure during your lunch break and be ready to return to the office shortly thereafter.
- Minimal downtime. Some non-surgical procedures like chemical peels require downtime, but for many of these procedures, you can see the results and feel more beautiful in a few days or even a few hours.
Facial Rejuvenation is a Great Option for Both Men and Women
Below are just a few types of procedures that both men and women are using to look younger and more attractive without surgery:
- Botox®: Perhaps the most well-known way to rejuvenate your skin without surgery is Botox®. In a short treatment session, you can receive Botox® injections that will help diminish wrinkles and make you look younger for up to a year.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers help your face regain the structure and beauty it once had. There are many types of dermal fillers, including fat injections, fat transfers, and synthetic filler materials. These injections can give you the appearance of fuller cheeks, a more chiseled jaw line, or an overall more youthful appearance.
- Chemical peels: A chemical peel can drastically reduce the signs of aging by diminishing wrinkles, particularly around the mouth. Chemical peels usually require four to five days of downtime, after which your skin will look significantly younger.
- Venus Freeze® and Endermologie: These are both ways of using technology to stimulate dormant cells deep within your skin. This stimulation brings about natural improvement in the form of diminished wrinkles, firmer skin, and a more youthful glow. Both procedures are natural and can have amazing results.
To learn more about your options for non-surgical facial rejuvenation, contact Beautologie today. Schedule a free consultation to speak with one of our cosmetic surgeons about the best ways to enhance your natural beauty. You’ll be glad that you did!