Wrinkle Relaxers & Fillers for Men
“Everyone was amazing. The results have completely changed my personal attitude towards myself. I couldn’t ask for more.” Beautologie Patient
Videos For Men's Procedures
- Wrinkle relaxers like Botox Cosmetic®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® are quick 10-minute, in office treatments that provide dramatic results in a short amount of time.
- They can be used to soften the furrows in between the brows or frown lines, the forehead creases, and laugh lines, sometimes known as crow’s feet.
- Within a few days we are able to take years off the clock in terms of active facial wrinkles.
- The procedure is relatively comfortable as our expert injectors numb the area prior to treatment using the smallest needles and employ the safest techniques.
- The results are very natural without any loss of expression and generally last several months.
- Facial Fillers such as Restylane®, Perlane®/Restylane® Lyft, Juvederm®, and other fillers are usually 30-minute, in office injectable procedures that can take years off in terms of facial aging by restoring fullness that was once present.
- Patients can enhance the lips, fill in deep creases, soften smoker lines, restore cheekbones, and even fill in under eye hollows with this very effective treatment.
- Longer lasting fillers like Sculptra® Aesthetic and Bellafill® can be used to provide overall facial volumizing with results lasting 2-5 years.
- Aside from some very temporary swelling and the possibility of subtle bruising, patients can return to regular activity shortly after the procedure.
As we age, we are all prone to wrinkles and fine lines. For most of us, they begin to show up sometime in our mid to late 30‘s, maybe as just a few crinkles around the eyes when we smile. They could almost be called charming. But as we move into our 40’s and beyond, the wrinkles and lines deepen and grow into the drooping jowls and furrowed brow that are the hallmark of “the aging face”. But with so many non-surgical and surgical options on the market today, there is no need for your face to look older than you feel.
Botox® and other Wrinkle Relaxers
Once mainly in the domain of women, wrinkle relaxers are finally being embraced by men. In fact Botox®, the most well known wrinkle relaxer, is currently the most popular minimally invasive physician administered aesthetic procedure for men, and not without reason. Wrinkle relaxers work by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. They’re also easy. A quick visit, maybe even during your lunch hour, and you’re back at the office with zero downtime. And they’re less expensive than most surgical options.
At Beautologie Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center, our expert technicians utilize the full range of wrinkle relaxers from Botox®, to Dysport® to Xeomin®. So if you’re looking older than you feel, call us today and find out how wrinkle relaxers can help restore your youthful vigor and glow.
Today, men are both more open and more proactive about their appearance than ever before. In fact, according to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, over 1.5 million cosmetic procedures were performed on men in 2013, and those numbers just keep rising.
Dermal fillers are a great non-surgical way for men to achieve a more youthful appearance. They work not by relaxing the muscles like wrinkle relaxers, but by filling in the folds and creases of the face with a synthetic material that produces volume and, in some cases, causes the body to actually produce collagen. Depending on the filler used, and your body’s reaction to it, the results can last anywhere from 6 months to 3 years, which makes fillers perfect for eradicating the smile lines that run from your nose down to your chin (nasolabial folds), your crow’s feet, and that furrow between your eyes that can make you appear older than you feel. There are no incisions involved. Just a few injections and you are ready to go.
At Beautologie Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center, our highly gifted surgeons use the following fillers:
These are used either alone or in combination, depending on the depth and location of the treated area. Each has its pluses, although Bellafill® can be ideal for sunken cheeks and very deep lines as it provides the most volume. Your doctor will discuss all of your treatment options with you during your initial consultation, so give us a call today to find out how dermal fillers can restore your youthful glow and vitality.