Laser Hair Removal for Men
“My experience was awesome. Everyone in the office is just great. I felt comfortable, welcomed and very satisfied from start to finish. Thank you so much I am totally glad I chose Beautologie.” Beautologie Patient
- Here at Beautologie, we provide the gold standard laser in permanent hair reduction known as Light Sheer Duet™.
- The light sheer targets the follicle of the hair and permanently shuts it off.
- Unlike many laser devices for hair removal, the Duet is very comfortable employing a patented vacuum assisted/cool tip technology to maximize patients comfort and experience.
- The Light Sheer Duet™ can be used for virtually all skin types as it is one of the most sophisticated lasers for laser hair removal.
- After the procedure, patients can return to regular activity with sunscreen applied on exposed areas that have been treated with the laser.
- We can target all areas including facial hair, under arms, legs, back, arms, and more.
Men today are taking better care of themselves than ever before. They are working out regularly and eating right, keeping their bodies toned, fit and functioning well into the 60’s, 70’s and beyond. They want their outsides to match how good they feel on the inside. Which is why all forms of “manscaping” (high end skincare, facials, laser hair removal) are on the rise. In fact, laser hair removal was the second most popular minimally invasive procedure for men in the latest survey conducted by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). And you know why? Because it works.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
In the past, if you were someone who suffered from too much body hair on your chest, stomach, back or thighs, your only option was to shave it, wax it or zap it, none of which gave any kind of permanent result. This meant having to repeat the process either daily or weekly, often resulting in skin irritation, bumps, in-grown hairs, and skin discoloration. Laser hair removal, on the other hand, can remove or thin your hair with long lasting, almost permanent results, without damaging or irritating the skin.
Lasers work by penetrating the hair shaft and destroying the hair root. Although this doesn’t technically “kill” the follicle, it does make it very difficult for the hair to grow back. Effective at treating all areas of the body, laser hair removal at Beautologie Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center in Bakersfield is also excellent for removing or thinning out facial hair, ear, and nose hair. The number of procedures needed really depends on the area being treated, but between 5 to 7 sessions is the average. Laser hair removal treatment time can be a few minutes for something like the upper lip or up to an hour for a large area such as the back. Although the skin may look as if it has a sunburn for a few days, most patients are back to their regular lives almost immediately. Contact our Bakersfield office today to find out more.