How to Take Pictures for your Consultation
Read the following instructions before uploading your photos OR Click Here to Download the PDF of these instructions.
- Photo should include entire area from the neck to the waist.
- Hair should be tied back and jewelry (earrings, necklaces, piercings) removed beforehand.
- Background should be Homogenous, ideally blue.
- For profile pictures, position yourself at a 90º angle from the camera, keeping your head straight and looking forward.
- Hang arms by your side with your hands approximately 12 inches away from your body.
- Posture (arms & body) should be identical in all 3 photos.
- For best results, take photos in a bright environment, ideally with natural light, although artificial light is OK.
- Camera should be held perpendicular to the body.
- Camera should be approximately 5 feet away from body.
- If light is poor, use the camera’s flash.
- Photos should be in colour and JPG Format.
- Any type of camera can be used, including smartphone, ipad, digital camera, etc.
- Photos should be taken in portrait orientation and not landscape.